It may not hold much meaning to you, but this was the date that I decided that I would interview 50 leaders in one year. I decided that I no longer could rely on myself, but I had to learn from the experiences, successes, and failures of others.
Throughout the next year, I have decided to engage in as many discussions with leaders throughout the country and across numerous industries. My motivation? To learn from others, so that I can become the best version of me possible.
My journey has been difficult, painful, and at times discouraging. I have failed more times than succeeded. I have allowed my insecurities and weaknesses to damage others. I am weak and I don't have it all together; however, it is my hope that my writings will inspire you and provide an opportunity for us to grow together.
- Good? (March 12, 2017)
- Encouragement: The Breath of Our Soul (March 15, 2017)
- You are NOT... (April 13, 2017)
- There are NO Wasted Experiences (May 11, 2017)
- The Know Behind the No (May 25, 2017)
- Get Up! Lead with Two Feet on the Ground (May 28, 2017)
- You Don't Get to Complain (June 23, 2017)