#ISTE13 GEMS Series

If you were at ISTE 2013, then you were amazed by the quality of speakers, vendors, and ideas!
After listening to the final keynote speaker @adambellow, I was inspired to "be the change" that I can be. I realize that I am a little fish in the big "Ed-Tech" pond, but I do hope to make at least a ripple!

Three years ago, I began this blog with a simple idea - share free resources with as many educators that will listen. I hope this same message holds true today! Either you are still listening or I enjoy listening to myself!

Either way, I would like to launch my new July series titled #ISTE GEMS. This series I would like to share some of the best ideas that I received from you! Thank you!

Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Medium is the Message: Using UDL to Provide Multiple Means of Representation

Canadian philosopher and author Marshall McLuhan  introduced the popular phrase “the medium is the message” in his groundbreaking 1964 book ...